[thelist] xsl:eval equivalent??

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Thu Nov 14 12:25:01 CST 2002

>Sounds like you've shoe-horned yourself into a place where the options
>are very limited!

Indeed. :)

>Can you get the result you want by processing the XML data before the
>XSLT? After all, XSLT is not really for procedural processing (hence
>your difficulties).

Actually, I went back after I sent the e-mail and worked around the problem.
Turns out I didn't need the script after all, and I was just falling out
into it because it was "easier".

I'm transforming static XML files, and the idea is that I can write the
static XML configuration file and have it processed on the server
automatically when a browser requests that particular action on the site.

Long story, but I'm working on tons of ASP goodness that I plan to release,
probably public-domain, once I get it stable and am confident it can work at
least on a moderate-sized site (like mine).

Thanks for the help though. :)

-dave