[thelist] Re: Tips on Finding Freelance Projects

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Fri Nov 15 16:55:01 CST 2002

Doing some online research is a good idea.  I participate in forums, such as
the one below, and get paid business from those seeking help

http://www.ask-marketing-experts.com/

You could try industry specific resources such as elance.com

On 11/15/02 7:49 AM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

> Just wondering what has been successful for other freelancers out there as
> they look for projects? The development end of this business does not seem
> to be the difficult part. It's the sales end that I am inefficient at (Cold
> Calling). Anyone care to share a few trade secrets on what works for you
> when your friends and family leads dry up?
>
> TIA,
> Brian

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086