[thelist] web site planning flow charts

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sat Nov 16 08:56:01 CST 2002

Andrew Maynes wrote:
> downloaded and unpacked on windows and all I have got is a power point
> presentation?

I have no idea what you "downloaded and unpacked". I just went to
the site and downloaded the installer for 0.90 (I'd been on 0.88)
for Win, ran it, installed, started, no problem.

You should have wound up selecting the link in the top section
under "News" on this page:

  <http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/>

..which says:

<headline>Version 0.90 released (June 2, 2002)</headline>

    Version 0.90 is available now (_dia Win32 Installer_).

> Expensive, though! For an open-source alternative: Dia
>
> 	<http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/>
>
> Yes, it says "gtk+ based" but it runs fine on Windows.

HTH!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.