[thelist] Lindows &/or Mandrake

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Tue Nov 19 15:18:00 CST 2002

All,

I'm finding myself in an odd predicament--I've just purchased my first
ever Lindows box, and intend to make it dual boot with Mandrake.

I'm very, very much a newbie, but have purpose for the machine.  Due
space considerations, I really need to have a WLAN card in the box, and
I'm having a really hard time finding something that could work (and
something that I could preferably pick-up retail).

Does anyone have any experience with this?  I've been searching through
pages of German sites trying to find an answer...

Thanks!

Russ

Russ Unger
Managing Partner