[thelist] JavaScripting in opera7 beta

Liorean Liorean at user.bip.net
Tue Nov 19 16:33:01 CST 2002

At 14:17 2002-11-19 -0800, Tim Luoma wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Liorean wrote:
>>The console can be brought up from Window:Special:JavaScript console.
>Also available via the Opera menu at
>         Windows > Special > JavaScript Console

Wasn't that what I said? I just used : instead of >

I'd prefer it to be reached in an easier way - it's a useful tool...
In fact, this would be an excellent thing to put on the F12 menu.

> > Mozilla, beware! This might be a stronger competitor than ie...
>Opera has always been a stronger competitor than IE.... if the UI for Moz
>even gets more fully developed, Moz may one day be a competitor to Opera

Well, now I was talking JavaScript development, where Opera has never
really had a foot in the competition before.

Because of the type of people using opera and mozilla (mostly devs and
techies), they're natural competitors on other planes, while ie really isn't.

>TjL
>lobbing a holy war hand grenade and running away chuckling

Watch it - those can explode!

<person name="Liorean">
   <action type="run" to="safe distance"/>
</person>