[thelist] CSS: layout question

Kid Stevens dragon-vision at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 17:42:01 CST 2002

I do that entirely with CSS. View
<http://celtic-wisdom.alternative-beauty.com>Celtic Wisdom only 2
pages use tables and no page is left without mostly CSS control.  The
only reason for the table is to produce the book's looks and allow
infinite downward expansion.

If you want the page to really look like your design use absolute to
your heart's content. The average user is improving and on a PC even
runs his 14 monitor at 800*600 which easily can have pages
accommodated for it.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens Webmaster Dragon Vision Design

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author