[thelist] Concise list of web design good practices

Bird, Graham Graham.Bird at rspb.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 10:59:01 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but searching the archive gave nothing
obvious.

The charity I work for has "Members' Groups" all over the UK, some of which
produce their own (often dire) websites. We are to give a presentation to
these eager beavers in order to bring them into line a bit, and I'm looking
for some URLs we can give them for homework.

Are there any reference sites that cover the basics (what to do... what not
to do...) in language your mum would understand? I'm thinking more of good
practice rather than HTML techniques.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated...

Cheers,

Graham