[thelist] ASP help needed

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Fri Nov 22 11:41:01 CST 2002

I saw this suggestion on several of the web sites, I checked before
bothering you kind folks, but I can't get that to work either.  Yesterday I
was getting an error message about "expected end of statement" I tried it
again today
the page is still returning that Incorrect syntax near '=' message - not the
SQL statement.

Guess I'm doing that wrong as well <g>.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com