[thelist] IIS 5.0 download?

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Nov 26 07:45:03 CST 2002

Question: Does anyone know where I can download IIS 5.0?

Background:
I managed to download an 82mb file last night over my dialup connection
(demo of MS CMS) only to find that it needs IIS 5.0.

Unfortunately for me I am traveling without my installation CD, and
didn't install IIS since I normally run Apache on my laptop, and I failed
to copy the XP CD to my hard drive after my latest install (I usually run
a minimal install of Windows and then put the CD on my HD so if I need to
add anything it is just a matter of pointing to c:\cds\xp\ or whatever).

I googled around for awhile but all I can find are downloads for security
patches for IIS, and not the actual IIS...

TIA
TjL