[thelist] RE: Web Developer Certification

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Tue Nov 26 10:38:04 CST 2002

Any certification or approval rating process would have to earn a good
reputation, first in the web community itself, then it would be up to the
web designers to carry the message to their clients.  I'm sure that every
reputable organization out there had to start somewhere, then build their
reputation by being a trustworthy source of information.  You can't win any
race unless you first step out of the starting gate <g>.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
play --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com --