[thelist] IE breaks up background and borders on CSS

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 28 15:37:01 CST 2002

> You've got one problem solved but now you seem to have another one on
your
> hands.
> Have a look at this screen shot of your site on Moz 1.1 in WinXP
>
> http://www.telusplanet.net/~pabramow/sandbox/captured.html

thanks peter, I patched the issue and finally downloaded mozilla for
myself.

There's another issue though with the halftone image for the background.
On my mozilla it appeared as an ugly red shade (it should be faded
yellow). When I resized the browser, at some sizes it seems fine and at
others it goes to the ugly shade. Does this happen to you as well?

the url: http://one.com.pk/aleembawany2/