[thelist] Browser check - www.davenportvineyards.co.uk

pandy pandion at gmx.net
Fri Nov 29 04:28:01 CST 2002

At 09:49 2002.11.29, Matt MacLeod wrote:

>www.davenportvineyards.co.uk and let me know how things look. The client
>has had a number of complaints about some strange things happening with the
>layout.

In IE5 (Win2K) almost the whole page moves downwards when I hover over some
of the links - and it keeps moving. It doesn't stop until I take the mouse
pointer away and starts again if I put it back. I've seen this before but
don't know what causes it. What's different in your case is that two of the
links move the page back. Go figure!

"Vineyard" and "Organics" reset everything to normal, the other links start
the pageslide. "Home" does nothing.

Screen shot here:
http://w1.181.telia.com/~u18109800/pageslide.gif

pandy