[thelist] ASP - Assigning to variables

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Sun Dec 1 19:39:01 CST 2002

Thankyou, programming in 4 languages in a day is not a good idea ;) (for me
at least)
Really should prioritise the stuff that is actually being marked...
oh well!

<tip type="inspiration" author="dave stevens">
If you're after some inspiration, or just want to be amazed, check out some
of the sites posted on http://www.designiskinky.net
You can only feel in awe at times :)
</tip>

Cheers,