[thelist] Problem importing LARGE text file.....

MarsHall evolt at marsorange.com
Mon Dec 2 09:48:00 CST 2002

On Monday, Dec 2, 2002, at 06:57 US/Central, CDitty wrote:
> Don't suppose you have one do you?  Uploading a 400 meg file takes a
> little
> while.  :)

Why would you have to upload the file? I must be missing some
information?

What is your current method to receive this alleged file from it's
provider and send it to the server for processing?

If you supply me with a small sample of the BIG text file, I will
either point you in the right direction or whip one together for you.

Mars :)