[thelist] Problem importing LARGE text file.....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Dec 2 10:28:01 CST 2002

I current use a ftp routine that I wrote to download and unzip the file
from my supplier.   I do this on the server itself to save time and
headaches.  I'll try the split method that Rich suggested tonight.  Thanks
Rich....Didn't know that was there.  :)

Thanks for the help.  I'll report in tonight if it doesn't work.

Chris