[thelist] Problem importing LARGE text file.....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Dec 2 17:22:01 CST 2002

This is not the issue as I am not uploading the file using PHP.   This
would be more a server issue I think as anything else would return a php
error.
I have used the split command as recommended earlier and I am still having
problems on line 320.  I tried it on one of the other split files and there
was an error on line 191.  Looks like it is a file problem.  I have written
the people that supply the file and asked them to look into it.

Who wants to bet that they see nothing wrong and it is my fault?????

Thanks all.  Now the waiting game begins.

Chris