[thelist] Dreamweaver MX "Sharing Violation"

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Mon Dec 2 19:47:00 CST 2002

I could do that, but it's not my preferred method.  Getting and pushing
doesn't work as well for us as it might for others.  While I'll agree
that it may work best, it works best for that set-up, not for set-ups
that might have been in place much longer.  I'm not saying we're dissing
the tool; I'm saying that we live with the issue.  Most of our machines
are put through some rigors and need a reboot by that point in time
anyway.

When we say "local site" we mean a site that is saved on a directory
locally--as in, the local directory that gets pushed into a Dev
environment for testing.  Prior to being pushed to a test environment
and tested, prior to being pushed to a Prod environment.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/