[thelist] Re: Bad DB Data?

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:14:01 CST 2002

Thanks for the clarification, rudy.  Of course, you were right.  Turns out I
wasn't indexing properly.  I couldn't tell you why the script would timeout
when going through a certain block of records, but with the recordset
sorted, there are no more timeouts.  I had orginally thought bad data was
the continuing culprit because quotes and semi-quotes in the field names
were the first thing causing it to break.  Thank you much.

adam