[thelist] Percentage of users who turn off javascript

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Tue Dec 3 12:06:01 CST 2002

On Tuesday, Dec 3, 2002, at 19:30 Asia/Jerusalem, Philip Warbasse
(info) wrote:

> Currently, I do have pretty good web tracking software, but how would
> I know
> whether someone's js is turned off?  I suppose, I could create a
> redirect
> page and if that page gets hit then I would know that user's js is off.

What about some JavaScript in an external file, and then see how many
of the visitors browser fetch it (or do browsers with JavaScript turned
off still download the external javascript file?)?
--
The News, Uncensored http://www.tellinglies.org/news/