[thelist] scrollbar activates accept button - need script

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Dec 3 12:16:02 CST 2002

Message from Philip Warbasse (info) (12/3/2002 08:52 AM)
>Rudy, Ken and Benjer,
>
>Thank you for your input.  I *have* seen this done before but, now when I
>need it, I can't find it.  All your ideas will lead me in a good direction
>though I am sure.  Thanks again.

Just a note. I have never seen this done *on a website* before. Have seen
it in installation software all the time though. Not sure whether that
matters much or not.

FWIW, Microsoft is one of the companies whose software I've seen this
"feature" in. However none of their online services - MSN, Hotmail, MSN
Chat, etc - use it. They all use the link at the bottom approach.

regards.
-marc