[thelist] Re: Search Engine Commando

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Tue Dec 3 22:10:01 CST 2002

Id be skeptical of any program that offers to get good rankings for you.
Other people like to use webposition to get good rankings, but in reality
all you can do is check your placement.

The only way to get good rankings is to optimize your site and get good
links to it.

  4:33 PM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

> I've been talking about doing some marketing of Search Engine Commando.
> www.searchenginecommando/overview
>
> Has anyone actually *used* this software? I've heard it's pretty good
> but have no 'reliable' first hand accounts....

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 360-303-0150
http://netpaths.net