[thelist] RE: [css-d] help! client wants reason to switch to new netscape

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Wed Dec 4 09:32:00 CST 2002

That's a first, where'd you hear it? The Password Manager is actually
*more* secure than the IE implementation because the user can assign a
password to guard the stored ones.

> a way for a system administrator to configure Netscape 7
> or Mozilla so that the Password Manager starts out turned

Given the level of customization, there should be a way to customize the
user prefs, although I couldn't tell you what the JavaScript would be.

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila