[thelist] Website Opinions before hand-over.

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed Dec 4 09:56:01 CST 2002

> No sorry, there is a separate add that's going in a magazine, the ad > in
the magazine will bring people to the site.

I don't get it. How much value will the people get from going to a website
to view another ad?  I just don't see how this campain it going to work.  I
would be rather annoyed if I went to a site, only to find out I went just to
view a pretty ad.

Are there more pages behind the index page that they can get access to?

Josh
http://www.efeingold.com