[thelist] regexp in MSSQL?

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 4 23:50:00 CST 2002

> CDNow just shut down their affiliates program, which means I have to
kill
> all the CDNow links from my EGBDF.info site. Until I can go back and
> change
> all the links to point to Amazon.com (manually, of course; it's not
like
> anyone's going to create a tool to convert CDNow links to Amazon
links) I
> need to just kill the CDNow linkage.

For now, you could simply patch the problem by telling your server side
script to do the regex work, while you are fetching the data. Make it
look for the CDNow links and replace it with whatever you need in your
parse/get routine for the DB.

This regex will work:
<a.*CDNOW.*</a>

and a helpful link: