[thelist] Testing for the various NULL's (.end thread)

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Dec 5 11:38:10 CST 2002

Actually you were right on the money Josh. However the syntax:

>if manager.fields.item("Address2").value is not NULL then

didn't work exactly; something about "Object Required". I think the keyword
TO and IS aren't fully supported. I know this is true for select...case
statements. So I did some reformatting and came up with

if not manager.fields.item("Address2").value = NULL

But dangit! that's where I started from. Like you said, its those elves
again. oh well. I'll retype it and hopefully it will work. Kind of like from
Armageddon: "I am Russian Astronaut! Move aside please! (Clank, Clank..)I am
going home (Clank) right (Clank) now (Clank)! [Space shuttle engines fire
up]"

:-\

Rob.Smith
Dork Extraordinaire the III 3/4