[thelist] Inserting Form Fields with JS in Netscape 6+

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Thu Dec 5 12:02:01 CST 2002

>Dunno about NS6 specifically but I'm using document.createElement()
>and document.appendChild() to add text fields for an app right now,
>and the added fields' content is submitted in Moz 1.1(Win).

Do you have an exampled of code where you're successfully using it?  The developer thinks maybe his syntax may not be quite right.

Of course, the possibility exists that Mozilla versions prior to 1.1 didn't do this correctly, so I've suggested he look at mozilla.org to see if this was an issue in builds on which Netscape version are based.

Thanks again.

Scott Brady (who seems to enjoy playing the middle man)