[thelist] Server vs. Client Validation

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Thu Dec 5 14:36:10 CST 2002

>but *adding* client-side validation can be a major usability boon... it
>has to work well, though... throwing errors, taking too long to work,
>not firing at appropriate times, etc., can all impede usability and
>obviously have an affect opposite of that intended...

FYI, not sure if you know about this already, but you might want to check
out fValidate:

	http://www.peterbailey.net/fValidate/site.php

This has to be the best form validation script I've ever come across. It's
very easy to use and for me it works beautifully.

-dave