[thelist] Flash site and Search Engines

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Thu Dec 5 14:40:01 CST 2002

Right off the bat, I know that the strict usability/purist folks will
want to take me out back for this.
Now that that is out of the way, I have made a site for a Client that
is pure Flash. She is supporting it with Direct Mail marketing, word of
mouth and it really is mostly a portfolio site. But it brings up the
(not critical in this case) question of how best to make it find-able
by search engines. I figured that in the depth of knowledge on this
list someone would have opinions on this.
The site is: http://www.requestedpresence.com

Thanks in Advance,
Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity