[thelist] why is my google rating so bad (sitecheck www.grite chnologies.com)

Diego Barcia webmaster at sci-web.com.ar
Thu Dec 5 18:58:22 CST 2002

One thing I forgot to say about Google not supporting meta: they are the
"keyword" meta tags, not all meta tags.

Another was to say that Google Directory is built upon Open Directory's,
http://www.dmoz.org. If you submit your url to OD it isn't even necessary to
submit it to Google (in Google's site they advise you to do so). Because
Yahoo also uses Google frequently for additional results, if you are listed
in Dmoz you'll be appearing in Yahoo listings too. As an Open Directory
editor myself I suggest you to take the time to find the correct category
(which is not a one minute thing) before submitting your site, because your
site will be reviewed faster.