[thelist] [lang] How to display Chinese on a web page?

Dru and Cindy Sellers dru at zetachi.org
Thu Dec 5 19:22:01 CST 2002

Hello thelist members,

Does anyone know how to display Chinese characters on a web site and also
pass them to Access? I have a client that wants me to do this but I haven't
a clue how. We tried on win98 and win xp home edition boxes and both failed
to transfer the Chinese to Access though it displayed fine on the web page.

ANY information or thoughts would be warmly appreciated.

Dru Sellers
---