[thelist] why is my google rating so bad (sitecheck www.gritechnologies.com)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 5 22:29:00 CST 2002

I dunno if this'll help but you might want to contast/compare your site
with mine (link in sig). Google seems to love my site, I have top 10
rankings for a bunch of search terms, and am number one for a bunch more.

Also, as a sort of reply to the people saying that only links matter --
they don't matter as much anymore. Google's latest algorithm change,
which seems to have degraded a few searches, has put more weight onto
the <title> and less onto incoming links to prevent googlebombing, if I
remember correctly.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/