[thelist] Flash site and Search Engines

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Fri Dec 6 09:43:00 CST 2002

hiya,

just to support what jd sez, i have 2 flash sites that rank 1 on google for
our keywords.

the way i did it was to trade links like a fiend. since google sells to
yahoo, we're 1 there as well. on msn, my sites rank 2 and 6. on aol, they
also rank 1.

let's face it -- there are a gazilion search engines, but most normal human
beings use one of the above 4. your flash sites can do well over time if you
trade links and use <no script> with care. let flash spit out your links to
the published page, add links to your external .txt files, and you're on the
road.

did i mention that you must trade links? <Grin>

have fun,