[thelist] flash experts? mac molasses

Adam swerve90 at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:34:01 CST 2002

Hello All.

I'm in a mighty bind and could use some help. I've built this flash interface for my personal portfolio which is to be examined in an interview for a very important course I'm try to get into.

On the mac the movie plays at tortise speed. I did some reading on the macromedia site that said it's due to high frame rates. So I set the frame rate to under20fps as recommended. No effect.

I purchased optimazer with the understanding that it would optimize my movie and make it slicker to DL and play. It didn't. It took 3 kb of the total file size....

Can anyone give me some advice or point me towards some articles? All the computers at the school are macs. I never thought I'd be disappointed to hear that.

http://www.tonguesnthumbs.net/test/index3.html

thx!!

Adam Leon
Pupilchoke Design
http://www.pupilchoke.com

<tip type="audio fx" author="Adam">
Flash kit has a great library of free loops and sound fx for flash movies.
http://www.flashkit.com/soundfx/
</tip>