[thelist] php form hidden field

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 15:20:01 CST 2002

I have a form that is passing data to another form that is then processing and
sending to two email addresses.

The problem I am encountering is:   The form data being passed to one email
account is defined by:$buffer_order_table in....
unset ($buffer_order_table, $order_lines);

If I do not have:

$buffer_order_table .= "<TR><TD align=\"right\" width=125><font
class=\"small\">Reference Number</font></TD><TD
class=\"grayborder\">$reference_number</TD></TR>\n";

in the form, the field will not be passed.  I want the field to be passed but I
dont want to display the information in the processed form.  $order_lines;
passes the data to the visitors email

Not sure whether I am looking at this from the right angle it could just be a
html email thing!

Andrew