[thelist] DB design question

Mike Migurski mike at saturn5.com
Sat Dec 7 01:37:01 CST 2002

>>          Note that he didn't say "+4 ZIP," but "11-digit ZIP"
>
>Point taken. Now, tell me how many people know their "11-digit ZIP"?
>Nobody. "ZIP" defines 5 digits, "ZIP+4" is the consumer-use one.

No one does, but Mike did mention that the USPS makes the appropriate
conversion services available for a fee. Something to think about if you
had a budget and wanted to take advantage of the 11-digit zip.

By the way, Mike H - thanks for posting that info. That was absolutely
fascinating.

-mike.

                 http://www.saturn5.com/mike/contact.html

                "Freedom! Horrible, horrible freedom!"