[thelist] CF: CFServer/Apache re-installation issue

Frank frank at frankmarion.com
Sun Dec 8 10:16:01 CST 2002

I've had to wipe my disk this weekend, and have now how to re-install Cold
Fusion (4.5.1ps2) and Apache (1.3x). I've run into the an error in
installing CF

Apache will serve up a plain .html file, whereas when I try to run a .cfm
file, I get the source, rather than the results. I had dealt with the issue
a few years ago when I've installed, but now can't find a solution to
getting my pages to work correctly.

Can anyone offer some pointers to look at? Thanks.

--
Frank Marion <frank at frankmarion.com>      Tel: 416 825 7488