[thelist] Blink

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Dec 9 08:57:01 CST 2002

Smart move:
>There is a CSS option: 'text-decoration: blink' but even supporting that is
>optional for browsers

Although it may still be available, I thought it was a good idea, to let the
more experienced HTML coders/scripters/programmers to decide whether or not
it should be used; rather than the novice stumble upon the "Way Cool" god
forbid they EVER use it <blink> option.

[OT] What prompted this posting was a Spam email I received in my inbox
today with in fact a blinking header. I looked through the code and someone
found that blink didn't work, so they made an animated gif to resemble the
action. They never quit do they...

Thanks for the comments,

Rob.Smith