[thelist] CSS Positioning - right alignment

Peter J. Christie pjchrist at xula.edu
Mon Dec 9 11:00:01 CST 2002

I have put these pages together as a prototype and demo for Cascading
Style Sheets, but I am learning as I go.  One thing I cannot seem to
make happen is to make my layers go all the way to the right edge of the

The sample is here - http://www.xula.edu/CIIP
and the style sheet is here - http://www.xula.edu/CIIP/ciip.css

The idea is that at the University, I could have layers as Server Side
Includes, and optionally a Departmental Webmaster could fill in the
content for these layers and create their own template.

Any ideas on other approaches will be appreciated.

PJ Christie
University Web Developer