[thelist] Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 question

web-consultant at attbi.com web-consultant at attbi.com
Tue Dec 10 09:47:13 CST 2002

     Has anyone had experience with both Visual Studio 6.0 Professional
Version AND Visual Studio Enterprise editions(?).  I want to develop some
small stand-alone applications (client side only) mostly in Visual Basic and
C++.  I will be doing this on my XP home machine, and don't know whether
spending a few more dollars for the higher priced "enterprise" suite edition
is worth it, vs the "Professional" edition. (I definitely want to use Visual
Studio 6.0 and am not [yet] interested in .NET at this point).

Les  :)