[thelist] Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 question

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Tue Dec 10 10:08:01 CST 2002

I don't claim to be an expert, not in the slightest :) but at uni
(Loughborough, UK) they have Professional installed, and I'd have thought if
it was good enough to allow people to gain a degree, it would fit your
purposes.
I'm sure others have more helpful input though!
Cheers,
Dave Stevens,  www.stemfiction.com