[thelist] PHP - Grab bytes 10000 through 20000

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Tue Dec 10 10:32:01 CST 2002

I have a bunch of files that are really long and I want to split them into
readable chunks.  For now I am starting with 10K.  The question I have is
how to read only one chunk of the data from the file then send it to the
browser.  I can get to point y in the file using fseek(). Is there a
function that will let me read only xK from point y in a file and send it to
standard output?

Thanks,
Josh
http://www.efeingold.com