[thelist] Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 question

Josh Nolan jnolan at electronicanow.com
Tue Dec 10 11:05:00 CST 2002

I believe the enterprise includes a few more programs. There is really
no difference between the two. Professional is really just the
programming languages, where I believe enterprise includes SQL, Visio
and some other tools.

Hope that helps.

I would just go professional unless you see a need for the tools
available in enterprise.