[thelist] Macromedia Contribute

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Tue Dec 10 14:06:01 CST 2002

> From: matt s.
> Anyone used it? Is it the cheap-n-easy CMS it promises
> to be? For $99 it seems interesting, but then again, it
> might be another consumer-level knock-off of high-end
> software that cant do much of anything.

i trialed the software and wasn't really impressed with it.  i'm sure it'd
be a very useful tool for a mostly or all static website, but i couldn't
come up with any way to make it worth the time for any sort of dynamic
content (pulled from a database, included text files for content, whatever).
based on those findings it's a completely useless package for me and my
clients.  i'm sure for some it's very handy though.

jeff at members.evolt.org