[thelist] how do we hide contents? Challenge!!

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed Dec 11 06:55:01 CST 2002

At 06:57 PM 12/10/2002 +0500, Aleem wrote:
>It's an interesting approach and I have made a note of it. You gotta
>give this guy credit, this is by far the best approach I have seen for
>hiding your HTML. He wrote the whole document using javascript, so
>basically he's elimnated the problem of ppl viewing the cache, or wget
>or other trickery to get at the source. What a waste of my time...

I just saved it as HTML instead of PHP from Netscape 7, then opened the
file in a text editor and deleted the javascript.  Presto!  Mike's
padlocked page is no longer locked.  Child's play.

Here it is if anyone's interested <g>
http://www.cyber-kat.com/weblocknot/home.html

Certainly glad I didn't spend $49.95 to get this product.  Aren't there
places on the web that protect the unsuspecting from themselves?

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com