[thelist] how do we hide contents? Challenge!!

Geoff Sheridan web2k2 at premonition.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 07:44:00 CST 2002

>  > I just saved it as HTML instead of PHP from Netscape 7, then
>>  opened the file in a text editor and deleted the javascript.
>>  Presto!  Mike's padlocked page is no longer locked.  Child's play.
>
>Are you talking about the same page (
>http://www.oaklanddesign.com/articles/pswf.html ) ? There's no PHP here.
>The javascript is what write the document in the first place, and is in
>itself encoded, so if you delete it you won't have anything left.

It works on that page too - they are both 'encrypted' in the same
lame fashion.  The javascript is included in the saved out html file,
but all the document.written html is also included!
The PHP reference was to how I'd decoded part of the page by running
it through php's urldecode().

So Kath gets the virtual pat on the back.

<pat>