[thelist] New Member (web review request)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 12 04:03:01 CST 2002

Kevin W wrote:
>> Sorry; I only do web and telecom acronyms; can you translate 'WAHM' for
>> me?
>

> (31 year old) Work At Home Mother (of three)
> http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-
> query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=WAHM&Find=Find
> Acronym Finder is your friend.

Thanks, I didn't know about that service.

<tip type="Mozilla shortcuts" author="Lachlan">
To use Acronym Finder quickly from the Mozilla location bar, file a new
bookmark with the following properties:

Name: Acronym finder
Location:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=%s
Keyword: aa

Now whenever you want to look up an acronym simply type aa in the
Mozilla location bar followed by the acronym you want to look up and hit
enter. Eg "aa IMNSHO".
</tip>
--
Lach