[thelist] configuring other extensions to run php pages?

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Thu Dec 12 08:19:01 CST 2002

if you have access to the apache httpd.conf file, I think adding .tom after
.php in this bit of code will do the trick, not positive though - anyone?

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

so that it then looks like:

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .tom

HTH
Dave Stevens,  www.stemfiction.com