[thelist] Wireless Networking Advice

Jeremy Weiss jweiss03 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 08:33:01 CST 2002

:
:You don't want your next door neighbor stealing your internet connection
:now.. :-)
:

He he, at work we have a few computers on a wireless network.  The last week
now my laptop has been switching from our network (the access point is one
room over from my office) to a network in a department store three stores
over.  We still don't know why it's doing it or how to make it stop.

The funny part is, the way they've got their network setup, I can't see any
of their computers but I can surf the net on their high speed line. Now, if
I could just figure out how to surf on their line and still be on my
companies network so that I can print... hmmm ;)

-jeremy