[thelist] Coding Font Preferences

Jay Dorsey evolt at jaydorsey.com
Fri Dec 13 09:54:01 CST 2002

I've got a nice set of fixed-width pixel fonts I've found that you might
find useful.  I can't recall where I found them originally, but a search
on google finds them at

http://chem.engr.utc.edu/jim/clemson/Lib/Fonts/misc/

as well.  There are a variety of sizes, I personnally prefer the smaller
versions (I use the 6x10 at the moment).

jay