[thelist] Mac HTML Email

Tamara Nelson iam at tamaranicole.com
Sat Dec 14 12:27:40 CST 2002

I'm up against a wall here guys.  One of our clients has an email signature
that contains a jpeg of their logo.  Well, my boss decided he had to have
one too.  (I've already tried to educate him on why its a bad idea to no
avail.) I figured out how to do it on a PC by creating an html file and
pulling it in through MS Outlook Express.  The only problem is he's on a Mac
and I can't figure out how to get Outlook Express 5 FOR MACINTOSH to show
the HTML file.  It just spits out the raw code.

Any suggestions?  I've googled this, been to Microsoft and through the list
archives.

Thanks!